The SDACC Health Benefits Department strives to provide optimal health care benefits to employees and their families of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada.
For claims submissions and general inquiries, please email ac.tsitnevdanull@stifenebhtlaeh.
Our mission is to promote a clearly defined benefits program to maintain the health and income needs of our employees. Our benefits include:
- extended health and dental benefits,
- disability insurance,
- life insurance, and
- personal accident insurance.
We are committed to the principles of integrity and professionalism. We endeavor to provide our employees with high-quality service and exceptional coverage.
General Inquiries / Claims Submission
Health Benefit Specialist
Available Departmental Resources
- Online Claims Access
- Administrative Forms
- Claim Forms
- Claiming Lifestyle Benefits
- Optional Life and AD&D Benefit Forms
- Prior Authorization Forms and Drug List
- Short Term Disability
- Tax Reporting
Online Claims Access:
- Online Claims Access
Go here to sign in to the Online claims site. Once logged in you will be able to access your claims, review your payment history, change banking information. (External Link)
- On-line Claims Access/Direct Deposit/Electronic Payment of Dental Claims
Information to sign up for On-line Claims Access, Direct Deposit and Electronic Payment of Dental Claims.
- Change Form
To be used when reporting any family or address change.
- Good Life Registration Form
- Overage Dependent Application
Complete only if your child is over age 19 and a full-time student.
- Health Care Benefit Request
For active employees to use when submitting claims.
- Standard Dental Claim Form is available from your Dentist.
Claiming Lifestyle Benefits:
Optional Life and AD&D Benefit Forms:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Rates
- Optional Life Insurance Rates
- Life and Personal Accident Protection Plan/Beneficiary Form
- Optional Life Evidence Application
Prior Authorization Forms and Drug List:
- Prior Approval for Major Dental Work must be submitted by your Dentist, accompanied with a radiograph.
Short Term Disability:
- Claim forms available from your employer or Health Benefits Administration.
- If you wish to claim your medical expenses please save the bottom portion of the reimbursement cheque we send to you, it will provide the detailed information you require, or keep a copy of the receipt.
For tax purposes you may report the portion not paid by this office if it meets the minimum medical expense deduction for Canada Revenue Agency.
ALSO NOTE, your extended health and dental benefits are paid by your employer, therefore, you may not claim those premiums as an additional medical expense to include in the Canada Revenue Agency medical deduction.