SDACC Session 2022
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations… Matthew 28:19
Dear Delegate to the SDACC Quinquennial Session 2022:
Thank you so much for your willingness to serve as a delegate to the SDACC (virtual) Quinquennial Session 2022 which will take place on Sunday, September 11, 2022 via Zoom from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Eastern Time.
Please pray for the Holy Spirit to lead and guide in this very important work of the Lord throughout Canada.
Please keep checking back as we will add more information to this page as it becomes available.
Administrative Video Reports
Departmental Video Reports
- Prior to the Session, we are asking all delegates to review, the reports in the Session booklet and the video reports posted above. During the afternoon portion of the session, each Department will be hosting a Q&A. We are asking that if you have any questions for a department that you email your questions ahead of time to ac.tsitnevdanull@tairaterces. This will allow departmental directors to prepare appropriate responses. Deadline for submission of questions is Wednesday, Sept 7, 2022 at 5:30pm EDT. Live questions will be answered only if there is time after the submitted questions have been responded to.
Entity Video Reports
Zoom Events Platform Information
It is important that you register for the SDACC Session Zoom Event using a Zoom account associated to the email address we have on file for you, and please ensure the name (First, Last, and Display Name) in your Zoom account profile matches your full name as we have it, as we will be relying on that for admission to different meetings during the day.
- Zoom Getting Started Guide
How to create an account, update your profile, etc.
- Ensure you have the latest Zoom client
It is important that you have the latest Zoom client installed on your computer to ensure an optimal experience during the session.
- Zoom Background
- Registration Invitations were sent out on Wednesday, August 31, 2022. If you don’t receive the invitation to register, please check your junk folders – the email will be coming from Zoom Events.
We offered three training sessions on using the Zoom Events platform and how to participate as a delegate during the session. For those unable to attend or those who wish to review what was said, the slide deck and a recording of the Monday night session is available below:
- Delegate Training – PowerPoint presentation (posted in PDF format)
- Monday night’s training session
This link is password protected, please contact Cathy Anderson for the password to access it.